4/30/2011

Mountain Climbing





I went up Abura Mountain 2 weeks ago.
It is located in Fukuoka City.

First of all, we went to Abura Mountain Shimin-no mori(Abura Mountain citizen's forest) by bus. We arrived there about half past two. And the we started climbing the mountain. We had to return there by half past five because we needed to get on the last bus to go back to the city.

While climbing, I was out of breath because I don't usualy excise and don't have stamina. It took me about one and a half hours to arrive at the top of the mountaion.
It was cloudy so I couldn't see the beautiful view clearly from there....But I was comfortable.

And then we start to go down the mountain. Going down is easy for me compared to going up! On the way to the bus stop, we saw some beautiful flowers such as cherry blossoms.

We arrived at the bus stop around five. It means, we made it!

After that, we went to the restaurant to eat dinner. It was really delicious.

I usually don't excise so climbing a mountain is new for me and I'm excited. I want to go up some mountains more.

2 comments:

Daisuke said...

Hi, Ikuko! This is daisuke.

I did't know that you write a blog! It looks very nice.

The pictures are very beautiful.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at Tombo-yama!

Please add a link to my blog page to yours.

toku said...

Hi!Ito-san! Thanks for your comment!
I'm going to write a blog more often to improve my English!

I'm looking forward to going up Tombo-yama with you guys, as well!

I don't know how to add your link, but I'll try!