4/14/2011

Hot springs


Last sunday I went to Yufuin(Oita prefecture).
Yufuin is very famous for hot springs.
I like to bathe in hot springs.

It took about 2 hours from my house to Yufuin.

When we arrived in Yufuin, we went to a hotel to have lunch.
It was really delicious.

And then we bathed in the hot springs. I was very comfortable because it was specious.
There are many kinds of hot springs there.
One of them has tea flavored! Amazing!
I was able to see cherry blossoms from there.

After that, we went to Mingei village.
There are many interesting shops there.
We had 2-hour free time there.

We went to Kinrin-lake. It was beautiful.
Unfortunately, we got lost there and spent a lot of time on searching for the right way.
Because of this, we didn't have enough time to visit some shops I was interested in.
So, I want to visit there again.

No comments: