2/06/2011

parcel from Aus!

Oh!no!It past 3 days since I started to write an English diary again!
Time flies!
I was going to write it every day.
But I think it is difficult because nobody reacts this diary.So boring boring.... :(
Please give me some commets.:)
Actually I know it is excuse.I'm just lazy to write it every day.Haha!

By the way,today I got a parcel from Aus!
I had lots of luggage in Aus.
So I sent some in advance before coming back to Japan.
It was about 30 kg(cardboard box)!Too heavy!
I also had to pay an extra fee for my suitcase because it is 24kg!

I was busy to unpack my parcel!

This year I want to cut down my stuff and leave my room tidy!

2 comments:

sushi said...

haha,dont let it down just beacause its boring.
Its supposed to make u go on writng English,right? HAHA
I know ur feeling cuz Im going through job hunting now as well>,<;

Lets just think about good future and keep going on to acheave it!!
Hope to see u in Osaka or somewhere in near future^^

toku said...

Sushi!!!Thanks for your comment!!
Yeah!I'll try to keep on writing an English diary to improve my English!!!
Yeah!Job hunting is tiring and it makes me stressed!!
Sounds good!I want to think positively!^^
Anway thanks for your comment!!!Hope to see you soon.:)